Born in 18/12/1989 Shahi .Mazandaran, IRAN
- Graduate (scholarship)of the online course of the International School of Theater Anthropology (ISTA)
Julia Varley and Eugenio Barba foundation .
- Bachelor of Art in the field of Dramatic Literature in University of Art in Shiraz from 2010 to 2014
- High School Diploma in the field of Graphics graduated in 2007
- Member of Mungu Theater Group under management of Homayoun Ghanizadeh
Actress and Performer.
Mostly about World War I and II Also , examine the relationship between human beings and love between them relations between countries in terms of cultural and political sociology with each other and it’s impact on children and the world field of activity : Photography, Poem, Performance .
Zohreh Sadati started analog photography in earnest in 2018, on January 14th.
She has worked in various fields, especially documentary photography.
she has participated in various domestic exhibitions and has also been invited to some foreign exhibitions, including the Yangon Photo Festival, and has spoken about her photography project (LGBTQ).
she is also currently working on documentary photography on the LGBTQ project.
- Participating in the Exhibition “Iranian portraits” Called “Living beyond the border” and “I am beyond my sufferings” In the university of Economical and social sciences.Rennes.France.March 2021
- Group Exhibition of paintings and photographs, December 2020
International gallery of art contemporary
- Participateing in Yangon Photo Festival in Myanmar -2020
- Documentary photography about LGBTQ in Tehran , Iran -2019
- Participating in the Tassvirsal exhibition of the year (photography)-2019&2020
- Documentary photography about children, poverty and addiction in dangerous and deprived regions of Iran -2018
Activities in various fields:
- Master class technologicues Programmation MAX_MSP JITTER by Stephane de Gerando -2018
- Master Class of Brescht’s Technique of acting by Andreas Raykov from Germany-2015
- Master Class of Performance by Professor Christian Biet from France-2015
- Acting in Performance workshop under supervision of Victor Timounune from France-2015
- Master Class of Technologic Theater & Acting by Professor Valentina Valentini from Italy-2014
- Participation in workshop of Actor’s body by Yaser Khaseb-Tehran, 2014
- Participation in workshop on actor’s expression & body by Dr. Farhad Mohandespour-2013
- Participation in workshop on writing monologues for theater by Dr. Aliakbar Alizad-2013
- Participation in workshop on directing & acting in theater by Mohammad Hassan Madjouni-2009
- Participation in workshop on acting & directing in theater by Dr. Farhad Mohandespour-2008
- Participation in Intellectual Festival Laboratory of Theater Practice organized by Teatro Potlatch in Fara Sabina-2016
- Participation in workshop on “Masks & Characters in Commedia Dell’Arte-Claudio De Maglio from Italy
- Participation in workshop on “Practical training on language development” – Eugenio Barbara & Julia Varley from Denmark
- Participation in workshop on “Kamigate-Mai Dance in Japanese Tradition” – Keiin Yoshimura from Japan
- Participation in workshop on “Song, Dance & Narrative Techniques in the Indian Tradition” – Parvathy Baul from India
- Video Performance Art “The Atlantic Is Between Us” [You Were Born In NEW YORK] -2020
- Video performance The Precipice for the Mistress Lulla_Iran-2019
The reservoir, an old gallery was opened with spectator.and also it was also prepared to perform in Tehran’s Qasr prison, which failed.This performance ” The Precipice for the Mistress Lulla_Iran_2019″ My Recent performance About The penal colony of Cayenne (French: Bagne de Cayenne), commonly known as Devil’s Island (Île du Diable ), was a French penal colony that operated in the 19th and 20th century in the Salvation’s Islands of French Guiana. Opened in 1852, the Devil’s Island system received convicts deported from all parts of the Second French Empire, and was infamous for its harsh treatment of detainees, with a death rate of 75% at their worst, until it was closed down in 1953.Devil’s Island was notorious for being used for the internal exile of French political prisoners.
- Video Documantry Art “Birds” about bombing in Taksim Square at Istanbul -2016
- Video Art “I Am A land” –Shiraz Sarvenaz Gallery-2017
- Performance ” Oscar Alberto Marinez Ramirez and his daughter Valeri ” -2020
About the bodies of Oscar Alberto Martinez and his 23-month-old daughter, Angie Valeria, lie face down
in murky waters littered with reeds and discarded beer bottles. Their heads are wrapped in a black
T-shirt, and her tiny right arm is draped over his shoulders.
The shocking image captured Monday was a grim reminder of the dangerous journey migrants take to get to the United States.
The pair from El Salvador drowned Sunday in the Rio Grande as they were crossing from Mexico into Texas near Brownsville.
- Performance of “Vinnie in War “-2019
- Performing “Innocent” at Art Center in Tehran-2018
- Performing video art of “When the trains stop running” in the 100- year old shoemaker near Embassy
of France- Neauphle-le-Château St , This video art aboute “American Blacks 1928” Tehran-Iran- 2018
- Performance of “Rose flower sale” in street for two political prisoners- Kamranieh, Tehran-2017
- Performance of “From September 1939 to August 1945” in Contemporary Theater-performance in the
Theater Hall that had not opened.Tehran, Iran- 2016
- To compose poem in Rome Laboratory Theater directing by Professor Roberto Presting (AtticRep
Theater) from America-Trinity University-2016
Acting and directing theaters
- Performance and acting in cafes of Shiraz and Mazandaran between 2008 to 2012
- Acting in “Invitation” written by Gholamhossein Saedi
- Acting in “Good night Sir Count” written by Akbar Radi
- Acting in “1001 Nights” written by Bahram Beizaei
- Acting in “Point Line Thee” written by Veronic Olmi
- Acting in “Basement” written by Arash Abbasi
- Acting in “Panda Bears” written by Matei Visniec
- The performance project; “In Cost of Dollar”
- Performance project; “September, ending days”
Critical Poems, Plays & Other Writings
- Re-inscribe the tragedy of “Medea” , the work of Euripides-2012
- Performance of “September 1939 in final days”-2014
- Performance of “In cost of dollar” -2014
- Performance of “Eva Brown letters; the lover of Adolph Hitler”-2015
- The collection of poems “Inevitable Everything In 1969” -2020
- “The Atlantic Is Between Us” [You Were Born In NEW YORK] -2020
- “The Collection of Poems ” The Precipice for the Mistress Lulla “- 2019
- “The Collection of Poems “Vinnie in War”-2018
- “The collection of the poems “I am a land”-2017
- “The collection of the poems “A river in Mexico”-2014
- “The collection of poems “Anvary Inn”-2013
- “The collection of Romantic Poems”-2012
- “The collection of the poems “The Clean Streets Of Paris”-2011
- “The collection of the poems “Wet Ducks”-2009